Redpath the Corrupted
- For the character in life, see Joseph Redpath.
|Location||Darrowshire, Eastern Plaguelands|
Redpath the Corrupted is the spirit of Joseph Redpath, after he was corrupted by Marduk Blackpool. Redpath had been serving as captain of the militia forces defending Darrowshire at The Battle of Darrowshire, up until then.
Redpath always appears at the second battle area near the graveyard, no matter where Marduk corrupts him from. Redpath should be kept away from his lackeys, especially the Bloodletters. The battle area in the back is a good place to fight him at, as I found there were numerous guards and almost no Scourge to be found.
- Backhand - Backhands an enemy, stunning it for 2 sec.
- Demoralizing Shout - Reduces the melee attack power of nearby enemies for 30 sec.
- Fear - Strikes fear in the enemy, making it run in fear for 4 sec. Only 1 target can be feared at a time.
- Strike - A strike that causes increased melee damage.
- You don't have to defeat Redpath, as long as he is slain by someone and you are nearby, you should be able to get credit.
- You could also just wait until the battle for Darrowshire is over (this does take a while). Redpath wil automatically be slain so you can turn in the quest after talking to him without having to kill him.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 60.