|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
Retrieve 10 piles of Northridge Lumber from the Redpine Camp in Western Plaguelands.
Farther to the south, you will find Redpine gnolls... a new arrival to the area. You probably passed some on your way here. Nathaniel pretends like they're not a problem, but I know better.
I've seen them running away with our lumber at night. I don't know what they'd do with lumber - they don't seem particularly handy - but that doesn't stop them from stealing it. Head down to their camps and steal that lumber back.
Some of the older lumberjacks tell me that the Redpine lived in the area several years ago, but left when the plague arrived. That doesn't make it OK for them to steal, though.
I'll just put this back over in the lumber stores outside. Nathaniel probably won't even notice it was missing.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.