Redridge Garrison Watchman
|Location||Three Corners, Redridge Mountains|
One of them, on the right-hand side as you face the tower, will solicit the player to visit Parker. Not that he does this every time a player walks by who has completed no quests, so it can get a bit repetitive.
During the Fourth War, Mathias Shaw came here to Three Corners and gave the guards a day off. At least two guards were enjoying being off-duty and drank that night. One of them wanted to confess his affection to Darcy, but before he could do that, he threw up. Darcy took care of him and put him into a bed in Lakeshire's inn. Before returning to his post duty, he also left a mess there. The following day, the two guards were approached by Marion Sutton and Sophia, wanting to learn about the day's before events, hoping the disguised Horde agents would learn anything about the presence of Varok Saurfang.
- Shield Block
- Main article: Corner Crossing#Notes
- Hail, citizen. I would recommend that you speak with Watch Captain Parker. He's currently at the top of this tower.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Max-level version now level 120.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Max-level version now level 110.
- Patch 6.0.3 (2014-10-28): Max-level version now level 100.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Max-level version now level 90.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Max-level version added.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.