|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
In World of Warcraft, regeneration can mean a few things:
- Health regeneration.
- Mana regeneration.
- A passive ability that provides 10% health regen bonus and allows a 10% health regeneration during combat. This is a racial trait of Trolls. See and (Zandalari).
- For troll regeneration in lore: troll regeneration.
- A buff that grants a Heal over Time or mana gain over time from a spell (like , , , or ) or potion (like any potion with "Troll's Blood" in the name or Mageblood Potion).
- A property of an item that grants a Heal over Time or mana gain over time when equipped.
- An enchant (Enchant Bracer - Mana Regeneration) for bracers that grants mana gain over time property.