110 (Requires 110)
Escape Siren's Vigil.
These people may be able to hold out here, but I know for certain that we cannot.
Every moment we spend here places them in danger of Elisande's forces retaliating against us.
We need to move. We need to find a place to regroup and recover.
Follow me. I think I know how we can get out of here.
Oculeth has anticipated our arrival. Good, one less thing to worry on.
- There is also a beacon pad in the next archway, on which Oculeth teleports the new Telemancy Beacon.
- 16450 XP
- Silgryn says: I hope she sees this...
- Silgryn runs outside and shoots a firework into the air.
- Silgryn says: This way! Everyone into the boat!
Silgryn and the refugees run to the dock, as Deline berths her gondola.
- Silgryn says: Excellent timing as usual, Deline.
Do not attempt to jump into the boat! You will fall through it, into the water. Instead, wait until the boat becomes interactable (with a "board vehicle" cursor), and click on it. Thankfully, you can do it from the water as well.
As the gondola casts off:
- Silgryn says: We need a foothold, somewhere we can keep an eye on things.
- Silgryn says: Ahh... The Terrace. It will have to do for now. Take us as close as you can, Deline.
Upon stepping off the boat at Evermoon Terrace:
- Silgryn says: See that these people escape the city, Deline. <Name>, stay with me.
- Silgryn runs around the tower building until he gets close to its teleporter. He points to it.
- Silgryn says: This way!
Follow Silgryn and use the teleporter to the upper level.
- Silgryn says: Now all we need is a[sic] to make contact with--
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: Outlander, can you hear me? Outlander? I am going to teleport a beacon your way!
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.