Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- For the subzone of Mount Hyjal, see The Regrowth.
Regrowth is a level 5 druid healing spell. Regrowth is a fast spell to cast and heals for a decent amount, but this is balanced by poor mana efficiency. While the spell has a small HoT component it is mainly a direct heal.
- The initial heal from Regrowth can crit just like other direct healing spells. A critical effect on the initial heal will not have any effect on the amount of healing done by the HoT.
- The Heal over time effect can crit, based on critical strike.
- Instant cast while under the effect of .
Tips and tactics
- The short casting time and fairly large initial heal makes Regrowth a useful emergency heal.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Balance, Guardian and Feral Druids now have Regrowth in place of .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a duration of 12 seconds (up from 6 seconds), but no longer refreshes its duration on targets at or below 50% health.
- Hotfix (2013-04-16): "Glyph of Regrowth should now properly remove the periodic component of Regrowth while active."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Restoration specialization ability, has a 60% increased chance for a critical effect, and the duration automatically refreshes to 6 sec each time Regrowth heals targets at or below 50% health.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cast time reduced, initial heal greatly increased and HoT reduced.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Mana costs reduced by 20%.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Mana cost and heal amount increased.