Regrowth

From Wowpedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the subzone of Mount Hyjal, see The Regrowth.
Regrowth
Spell nature resistnature.png
  • Regrowth
  • Level 5 druid ability
  • 40 yd range
  • 18.6% of base mana
  • 1.5 sec cast
  • Requires
  • Heals a friendly target for (350% of spell power) and another (60% of spell power) over 12 sec.

    Restoration Restoration
    Regrowth's initial heal has a 40% increased chance for a critical effect.
Usable by
Class
Properties
Type

Healing

School
Cooldown

None/Global Cooldown

Other information
Level learned

5

Improvements
Related buff
Spell nature resistnature.png
  • Magic
  • Regrowth
  • Heals (9.1% of spell power) every 2 seconds.
  • Duration: 12 seconds

Regrowth is a level 5 druid healing spell. Regrowth is a fast spell to cast and heals for a decent amount, but this is balanced by poor mana efficiency. While the spell has a small HoT component it is mainly a direct heal.

Improvements

Notes

  • The initial heal from Regrowth can crit just like other direct healing spells. A critical effect on the initial heal will not have any effect on the amount of healing done by the HoT.
  • The Heal over time effect can crit, based on critical strike.
  • Instant cast while under the effect of [Incarnation: Tree of Life].

Tips and tactics

  • The short casting time and fairly large initial heal makes Regrowth a useful emergency heal.

Patches and hotfixes

  • Legion Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Balance, Guardian and Feral Druids now have Regrowth in place of [Healing Touch].
    • Regrowth is castable in [Moonkin Form].
    • Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect Regrowth where appropriate.
    • (Restoration) Regrowth has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%).
    • Now learned at level 5.
    • (Restoration) Additional chance to crit now learned at level 44.
  • Warlords of Draenor Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a duration of 12 seconds (up from 6 seconds), but no longer refreshes its duration on targets at or below 50% health.
  • Hotfix (2013-04-16): "Glyph of Regrowth should now properly remove the periodic component of Regrowth while active."
  • Mists of Pandaria Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Restoration specialization ability, has a 60% increased chance for a critical effect, and the duration automatically refreshes to 6 sec each time Regrowth heals targets at or below 50% health.
  • Cataclysm Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cast time reduced, initial heal greatly increased and HoT reduced.
  • The Burning Crusade Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Mana costs reduced by 20%.
  • Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Mana cost and heal amount increased.

External links