Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Tips and tactics
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Restoration. Healing per tick increased by 11%, now lasts for 15 seconds (up from 12).
- Hotfix (2015-01-12): "Rejuvenation's healing has been reduced by 5%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer instantly heals when cast.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now costs approximately 9% less mana.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now also instantly heals for the same amount as the heal-over-time effect.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now learnt at level 3, down from level 8.
- Hotfix (2011-01-18): Rejuvenation now consumes 16% of base mana, down from 26%, but still requires 26% of base mana in order to be cast.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Has had its mana cost increased by 30%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Rejuvenation is now capable of critically striking innately, and is available at level 8.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): The base duration on all ranks of this spell is now 15 seconds. Previously ranks 1-14 had a 12 second duration.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The coefficient is 0.376 for all ranks.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): One Rejuvenation per target limit removed.