Tips and tactics
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2020-02-24): Now costs 10% base mana (was 10.5%).
- Hotfix (2018-09-10): Mana cost reduced to 10.5% (was 11%).
- Hotfix (2018-08-07): Healing increased by 6%.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Restoration. Healing per tick increased by 11%, now lasts for 15 seconds (up from 12).
- Hotfix (2015-01-12): Healing reduced by 5%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer instantly heals when cast.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now costs approximately 9% less mana.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now also instantly heals for the same amount as the heal-over-time effect.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Rejuvenation is now trained at level 3 (was level 8). In addition, its mana cost is now 20% of base mana.
- Hotfix (2011-01-18): Now consumes 16% of base mana (down from 26%), but still requires 26% of base mana in order to be cast. A patch will be required to address this discrepancy.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Mana cost increased by 30%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12):
- Rejuvenation is now capable of critically striking innately, and is available at level 8.
- Undocumented: Now heals for 1171 every 3 sec for 12 sec (was 1690 over 15 sec). Cost increased to 20% of base mana (was 18%).
- Hotfix (2010-02-05): The Rejuvenation proc from Restoration's Tier 10 set will no longer avoid targets that have another druid's Rejuvenation on them.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08):
- The base duration on all ranks of this spell is now 15 seconds (was 12 seconds for ranks 1–14).
- Druids will no longer get a more powerful spell error message when attempting to overwrite a Rejuvenation they cast.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The coefficient is 0.376 for all ranks.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The two-piece bonus for Restoration's Tier 7 set no longer affects Rejuvenation.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Multiple druids can now cast Rejuvenation on the same target.
- Hotfix (2005-11-02): "Some Druids were receiving a 15% effectiveness increase without having the talent. This has been fixed."