120 (Requires 120)
Deliver the offering to your spirit guide on the cliffs overlooking Thunder Bluff.
- Offering presented
You may remember the day Thunder Bluff was attacked. It was your efforts and your guide who saved us.
Now we take time to honor our ancestors and give thanks for the path they have set for us.
Bring this offering to the cliffs overlooking Thunder Bluff and give thanks to your guide and all our ancestors.
A simple gesture to commemorate our past. This is our way.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
On this day we remember and give thanks to the ones who have come before us. May the Earth Mother guide you.
The offering is located on a tall cliff overlooking Thunder Bluff from the southwest. Right-click the object to present the offering.
- The tauren adventurer's spirit guide manifests and proceeds to reveal itself as Chieftain Hototo.
- Chieftain Hototo says: <Name>, we meet again. I see that you continue to honor the old ways.
- Chieftain Hototo says: Our rituals and traditions serve a sacred purpose. They preserve the balance between our realms.
- Chieftain Hototo says: It is the duty of every tauren to observe these rites. The spirits rely on us to fulfill this ancient calling.
- Chieftain Hototo says: It warms my heart to witness all you have accomplished. I eagerly await your next adventure.
- Chieftain Hototo says: Until we meet again, brave <name>. Earth Mother guide you.
- The chieftain fades away.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.