Tips and tactics
- In PvP, removing the curses from allies under attack from a warlock is much appreciated and can turn the battle against the opposing warlock.
The following macro will cast Remove Curse on the target underneath your mouse pointer, without losing your current target. This is handy if you have a group or raid party frame that prominently displays curses that you can remove. Simply hover the mouse over the target and tap this macro.
/cast [@mouseover] Remove Curse
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Re-added.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now removes all curses instead of one, and has a 8 sec cooldown.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Remove Lesser Curse has been renamed to Remove Curse.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Range for this spell was increased to 40 yds.