- Not to be confused with Rendel Firetongue.
Ren Firetonuge is a fire mage of the Golden Lotus. During the Golden Lotus daily quests, he is assigned with He Softfoot to guard Whitepetal Lake. Unlike most pandaren, Ren is highly narcissistic about both his abilities and looks, at one point asking if the player has come to "bask in my marvelous company." Ren has a sarcastic and condescending way of speaking to the player.
Apparently Ren was not at the Golden Pagoda when it was destroyed and can now only be found at the secluded Ruins Rise hanging his head down and asking adventurers to leave him be.
Ren as a projection of negative emotions is seen inside Siege of Orgrimmar as the Embodied Sorrow summoned by his fallen comrade, Rook Stonetoe.
- I often worry, if the blossoms in this vale are truly eternal, it would be quite dangerous for new ones to sprout, no? We'd be swimming in a sea of choking flowers, fragrant and soft as they might be.
- I like to play it safe and squash the small ones under my boot, just to keep things in balance, you know?
- After the destruction of the Vale
- I'm sorry, <name>, but I'm not really up for talking. Leave me in peace.