|This article concerns content exclusive to Shadowlands and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
Renown is a pseudo-currency used to track the player's standing with their chosen Covenant in the Shadowlands. It's effectively a reputation, in single steps from 1 to 40. As players gain more renown, additional features and quests are unlocked.
- Second chapter of covenant campaign
- Third chapter of covenant campaign
- Unrated PvP Item Level
- Transmog set
- Fourth chapter of covenant campaign
- Fifth chapter of covenant campaign
- Sixth chapter of covenant campaign
- World Quest item level rewards increased
- Seventh chapter of covenant campaign
- Campaign hearthstone
- Weapon illusion
- Companion pet
- Adventurer companion
- Final chapter of covenant campaign and third soulbind
- Unrated PvP item level increased
- World Quest Rewards
- Second transmog set
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.