|Title||<Archdruid of the Grove>|
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Cenarion Circle, Dreamweavers, Armies of Legionfall|
|Occupation||Leader of the Dreamweavers|
Keeper Remulos and the druid adventurer arrived at the Dreamgrove to ask the Archdruid of the Grove for aid. Rensar was aware of the Legion's return for the lands were threatened by them. Taking up the weapons of old was the direction the druid adventurer would have to take, and the Archdruid would provide with any assistance he could.
To obtain the Fangs of Ashamane, Rensar directed the druid adventurer to the shrine of the fallen wild god. Taking his signet to Delandros Shimmermoon at the shrine, would tell them that help was on the way.
Finding the Claws of Ursoc was no small feat. After the death of the wild god himself during the War of the Ancients, the druids hid the claws so it would not be used for evil. Lea Stonepaw now led the expedition to find the claws, and Rensar directed the druid adventurer to Tel'Andu Barrow Den.
After successfully obtaining the artifact, Rensar admitted that he had doubts to seeing the druid adventurer having an artifact in their possession. He rarely is proven wrong, but in this scenario he was glad that he was. Rensar directed the druid adventurer to Malfurion to be recognized.
After planting a Lasher Seed, the Malevolent Lasher attempted to retreat but was stopped by the archdruid. Reporting that the situation was dire, Rensar meditated on the matter of taking care of the Nightmare.
When Magni Bronzebeard called upon the champions of the Armies of Legionfall to draw the corruption out of the Sword of Sargeras, Rensar carried the Scythe of Elune if the player was not a druid, representing the Cenarion Circle.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Many of our order still remember when Shaladrassil first took root. We've watched it grow over the ages, unit it has towered over this vale. We have been blessed to live under the shade of its branches for so long.
- Do you know of "alara'shinu," druid? It means finding beauty in imperfection. Those who live by this philosophy understand the transience of nature, accept the cycle of life and death, and derive joy from this truth.
- To understand nature is to understand the great cycle of all things. A blooming flower will someday return to the earth to fuel new seeds. The sun sets each day, to rise again and give new life. Our order is dedicated to understanding and preserving the continuation of this pattern.
- The power of the wilds flows through us all.
- What do you ask of nature?
- Do you need my aid?
- Nature's gifts are everywhere.
- We are nature's guardians.
- Go with Cenarius' blessing.
- Walk in peace.
- May your trail be clear.
- During the early stages of the Legion alpha, his name was Harthelm Staghoof.
- Lyessa Bloomwatcher refers to him as Archdruid Greathelm in .
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.