81 (Requires 80)
Kill 10 Kvaldir defenders in the Ruins of Vashj'ir.
This task is part of a Naz'jar Battlemaiden vision. If needed, use the at a time focus to return to the vision.
- Kvaldir defender slain x10
There have been no reports yet of their leader. I'm sure that culling them further will force the coward to rear his head soon enough.
Shall we continue?
I had heard tales of the fierceness of these Kvaldir, but so far, the boasts seem empty.
Hah! It seems you were right. That broken trident is serving you just fine. I suppose I don't get to see you claw anything to death today after all.
This is the first quest of the Battlemaiden chain! The Battlemaiden is a level 82 elite rogue-like naga with 389,000 health, 100 energy, and the following abilities:
- Soul Strike 8 yd range — Deals 1567 to 2033 Shadow Damage up to 3 targets and increasing the Battlemaiden's damage by 20%. The battlemaiden gains 10% of the damage caused in health. Instant
- Impaling Pull 10-40 yd range — Hurls your trident at a target and pulls them back to you, dealing 2125 to 2875 Physical damage and taunting the target. 0.5 sec cast (6 sec cooldown)
While out of combat, the battlemaiden will stack Battlemaiden's Intensity, a movement speed buff, every five seconds.
- Fathom-Stalker Azjentus says: I could hear the sound of your trident breaking from the gardens! The skulls of these Kvaldir are as hard as rock.
- Naz'jar Battlemaiden says: A single prong. Hardly enough to stop me from slaughtering hundreds more.
- Fathom-Stalker Azjentus says: Indeed. I doubt much would.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.