Report to Anselm
Report back to High Executor Anselm at Vengeance Landing in Howling Fjord.
Let's send word back to old Anselm then. Victory has come later than expected, but better late than never. Tell him it will take our forces a few hours at most to finish off the stragglers here.
Glory to the Banshee Queen!
It was about time. The Alliance has been a thorn in our side for a long time now.
There's no time to celebrate, however. Look to the west, it appears we have visitors.
- High Executor Anselm yells: Archers at the ready! Hold your fire!
- High Executor Anselm yells: What fool dares to enter her majesty's dominion unannounced?
- Prince Keleseth says: Ah, but it is you who intrudes on our master's territory. He could wipe you out in an instant for that transgression alone! Arthas does not have much love or patience for his escaped slaves.
- Prince Keleseth says: But... he has learned of your victory over Stormwind's North Fleet and thinks you have potential. Potential to see reason and abandon Sylvanas' childish rebellion.
- Prince Keleseth says: Arthas is prepared to offer you power beyond your imagination. The puny army you lead here would pale in comparison to the phalanxes at your command if you returned to the Scourge's embrace.
- Prince Keleseth says: Behold the Vrykul! A race that has perfected war and destruction to the point of an art form. Already they've cast their lot with the Lich King! Their dwellings surround you and their numbers are easily five times yours.
- Prince Keleseth says: The choice is yours, Anselm. Return to the Lich King's army and fight alongside them or remain loyal to your so-called queen and suffer their wrath as they drive you from their homelands!
- High Executor Anselm says: Is that all you've come to say?
- High Executor Anselm yells: Send these scumbags back to hell! Fire at will!
- The Vengeance Landing guards open fire. In a scene reminiscent of "The Matrix", the arrows slow as Keleseth teleports behind the vrykul, so that the arrows kill them instead of him.
- Prince Keleseth says: Such a futile gesture.
- Keleseth casts a massive soul drain that kills the Vengeance Landing troops.
- Prince Keleseth says: Listen to your men's dying breaths as I drink in their souls!
- Prince Keleseth says: This will not be the last you hear of me. I will return to spit on your corpse after Utgarde's armies have descended upon you!
The four vrykul that are killed in this confrontation are most likely the same four Vrykul resurrected as Vrykul Skeletons when you face Keleseth in Utgarde Keep.