Report to the King
90 (Requires 90)
Speak with King Anduin Wrynn.
We have slowed the Iron Horde down, but this war is far from over... I'll stay here and continue our efforts to hold back the Iron Horde.
The King needs to know about what we have accomplished here today, and the threat we face in the future.
It is probably best if you report to King Wrynn yourself, <name>.
("King Anduin Wrynn: Military leader of the Alliance.")
You will receive one of:
You will also receive:
This is worse than I imagined.
The Iron Horde is proving to be a massive threat to our people... I don't want any more bloodshed, but I fear we are out of options.
We need a plan before we strike.
Don't forget the standing port to Stormwind back at the Shattered Beachhead. The quest arrow will point you to Stormwind - which is a long flight. A short trip due east to the portal will get you there fast.
This is the last part of the quest chain until Warlords of Draenor is released, at which point will open up from the "What's New?" message that appears after logging in the first time, or from the Hero's Call Boards in capital cities.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Turn in updated from Varian Wrynn to Anduin Wrynn.
- Hotfix (2014-12-18): "Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Hero's Call: Redridge Mountains! and to become unavailable"
- Patch 6.0.3 (2014-10-28):
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- Report to the King/: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select as a quest reward.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.