Reporting For Duty (Horde)
100 (Requires 100)
+150 Vol'jin's Spear
Speak to Cymre Brightblade, Mare Wildrunner and Zurge.
Front and center, <name>! No time to waste, go speak with these fellows and they'll fill you in.
Yea, that Zurge really is angry isn't he?
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
Yes yes, it's the real Harrison Jones. Why is he such a celebrity all of a sudden?
|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
Head southeast to find Angry Zurge:
- WHAT ARE U DOING JUST STANDING AROUND?GO SLAY SOME ALLIANCE SCUM. BRING ME BACK THEIR HEADS, TEETH, TAILS... WHATEVER! GO, NOW!!
- Reporting in!
Just a few steps to the east is Harrison Jones.
- Have you seen any of the hidden artifacts? You can find them all throughout Ashran. I hear killing the creatures in the outskirts off of the Road of Glory has uncovered some recently.
- Mr. Jones! Is that you?
- Yes, <name>! It's me. We got wind that there are hidden artifacts here, in this place called Ashran. Artifacts from a remnant Highmaul ogre clan. They could be the key to our success against the Iron Horde.
Mare Wildrunner, the shaman leader, is further away to the northeast:
- Look deep into my eyes, <name>, and you can survey Ashran from afar.
- What would you like to see?
- You're to show me Ashran?