|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Report to High Commander Halford Wyrmbane.
All I know is Wyrmbane is going to want a full report and if there's anything I hate more than inept privates getting themselves captured it's paperwork.
Let's get going.
You will receive:
- 46 80
- 20,560 XP
<Wyrmbane listens to your report.>
The news of this C'Thraxxi is troubling, but you did well in befriending the local population. This likely won't be the last time we'll have to depend upon them.
Well done, <name>.
- Sergeant Ermey says: It's time we get headed back. Wyrmbane's going to want a full report.
- Sergeant Ermey says: Let's get moving!
- Private James says: Sergeant... thanks for coming after me... sir.
- Sergeant Ermey says: Private James, didn't your parents give you enough attention as a child? Why are you wasting my time in chasing your butt all over lands unknown?
- Private James says: Sir, I... I'll do better, sir.
- Sergeant Ermey says: You better square yourself away, private.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.