Rescuing the Rescuers
+250 Valiance Expedition
- Valgarde Scout Rescued: (8)
We'd been here a month when those malformed giants appeared out of thin air. We were ill-prepared for any sort of attack and paid dearly for our complacency. An entire archaeology team was lost and several townsfolk were abducted and taken to the ruins. We've been on the defensive ever since.
To make matters worse, the scouts we sent to rescue our people have been harpooned by the vrykul and left for dead in the forest directly north of Valgarde. Dislodge those harpoons and free our scouts!
Find those scouts!
What the vrykul did to our scouts was a gruesome display of savagery. It was a scare tactic, meant to weaken our resolve... to send us running in fear for our lives.
We are going to show those bastards what it means to wage war against the Alliance!
Quotes from the Impaled Valgarde Scouts:
- Not... no... Our people... Wyrmskull... some live...
- My injuries are too great. I won't make it... Our citizenry held in cages... ritual...
- Don't let my death go unavenged, stranger... give... them... hell...
- They left us here impaled as a warning to the others... Several still alive... prisoners of...
- I'm done for... too much blood lost... Forget about me, tell Keller... People still alive inside.
- My family must know... I... for them... always for them...
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.