Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
The resistance is calculated as follows:
- If the player is level 70 is below, the resistance gained is equal to the player's level (level 65 = 65 resistance).
- If the player is level 71-80, the resistance gained is calculated as
level+(level-70)*5(level 74 = 94 resistance).
- If the player is above level 80, the resistance gained is calculate as
level+(level-70)*5+(level-80)*7(level 85 = 195 resistance).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Re-added.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Split up into 3 new spells... (Level 28), (Level 32), and (Level 36).
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Moved to level 28. Resistances increased.