|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- The talent increases the healing done by , causing the secondary target to be healed for 12.5/25/37.5% of the initial heal, rather than 10/20/30%. This is in addition to the 25% that the initial heal was increased by.
- While it is not a shaman spell, still benefits from Purification.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Now increases all healing done by 40% (up from 30%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Renamed from 'Purification'. No longer causes heals to increase allies' maximum health by 10% of the amount healed. Tooltip reworded.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now increases the healing done by Healing Rain by 100% in addition to the ability's current effects.
- Hotfix (2011-02-16): "Purification (Restoration passive) now grants a 25% bonus to healing effects, up from 10%. More information can be found here."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Undocumented change: The effect has been moved from to Purification.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now a passive specialization for restoration shaman, reducing cast time of Healing Wave and Greater Healing Wave by 1 sec in addition to the current effect.