Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- For the subject of resurrection, see resurrect.
- May your second chance end better than your first.
Brings a dead allied player back to life. This spell cannot be cast while the priest is flagged as being in combat.
The priest (or another healer) will probably have to heal and buff the target once they are revived.
The target will be revived to where the priest is when spell is cast, not where their corpse is, nor where the priest is when the player accepts.
Tips and tactics
For tips on resurrecting players, see Resurrection ability.
- Resurrect is a rare Priest spell in the Blackrock Mountain adventure of Hearthstone. Two copies are rewarded for defeating Emperor Thaurissan in the Blackrock Depths wing. The flavor text reads: "I walked into the dungeon and noticed a slain adventurer. In his final moments, he had scrawled out a message in the dust on the wall beside him. Two words: "rez plz""
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Ranged increased from 30 to 40 yards.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Resurrection spells should now check range properly when used on targets that have released their spirit.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): No longer usable in combat.
- Patch 0.12 (2004-10-11): Range reduced.