(Redirected from Resurrection sickness)
- Resurrection Sickness
- Decreases all attributes by 75% and all damage caused by 75%. You are currently worth no honor points to the enemy.
- Duration: 0-10 min†
Level specific effects
† Duration varies by level:
- Characters level 10 and under will NOT gain resurrection sickness.
- Characters level 11-19 will gain one minute of resurrection sickness for each level above 10 (i.e. a level 15 character will get 5 minutes).
- Characters level 20 and up will gain 10 minutes of resurrection sickness.
- The attribute decrease only affects your base stats, not your total stats.
- Pet damage is not reduced by resurrection sickness. Neither is your ability to heal, except for the part that is affected by stat reduction.[Out of date?]
- Unlike other debuffs, this won't get off the character while you are logged out.
- Persists through arena.
Patch 1.1.1 (2004-11-17): Resurrection sickness limited to ten minutes and durability loss reduced to 25%.
Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Added together with 100% durability loss, replacing the previous system of losing experience.