Return to Duskwhisper
81 (Requires 80)
<You force your own image into the Eye, manipulating it to give the ogres different orders. As you do so, you feel another presence within the Eye, probing you, seeking out a weakness. A distant being fumes with rage. You've made some enemies today!>
<Your work here is done, and the ogres will be friendly to you. Return to Royce Duskwhisper at the Shrine of Goldrinn and let him know what you've accomplished.>
Hello, yes? What? You? Oh, you're one of the ones I sent after the Eye of Twilight, aren't you?
Good work, very good. I suppose that's a valuable lesson:
Never to take orders from a big purple ball.
On accept, players are buffed with "Make Gar'gol Ogres Friendly": Your manipulation of the Eye of Twilight has convincved Gargol's Ogres that you are friendly. They are now neutral instead of hostile for a few minutes. This makes exiting the cave far easier... especially for Manheim.
Don't forget Kristoff Manheim by forgetting to pick up on the way out...
On exiting the cave, an apparition of the player appears over the eye with new orders:
- The Eye of Twilight says: I am the Eye of Twilight... Behold your new master!
- The Eye of Twilight says: Your work in Hyjal is done - return from whence you came.
- The Eye of Twilight says: Kill anyone who tells you otherwise. So sayeth the Eye!
- Brainwashing side chain
- Eye of Twilight side chain
- Escort side chain
- , ,
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.