Return to Sage Palerunner
37 (Requires 35)
+250 Thunder Bluff
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Progress
- 4 Completion
- 5 Rewards
- 6 Progression
- 7 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 8 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 9 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 10 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 11 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 12 Patch changes
- 13 External links
Bring the Darkmist Amulet to Sage Palerunner.
- Darkmist Amulet (Provided)
The soft glow from the pedestal brightens, and you can see a simple chain left behind. This must be the amulet Sage Palerunner sent you here for...
You've returned. What have you found?
I am a fool...I was misled. This is nothing more than a rusted trinket, and my visions have no doubt been fulfilled.
Forgive me, <name>. But should you meet this demoness again, I pray you will triumph over her as you did Verinias.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.