We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Return to the Stead
38 (Requires 35)
+325 Argent Crusade
You carefully close the spigot in the control panel, watching the cauldron's putrid ichors drip into the empty bottle.
With the poison in hand, it is time to return to Field Agent Kaartish at the Menders' Stead.
Gahrron's Withering houses a viciously potent plague cauldron. Once we have a sample of the plague it spews forth, we will be able to determine whether the Cult of the Damned is truly responsible for continuing to poison the land.
Good work. One moment please...
<The draenei takes a moment to compare your sample with a sample he presumably had distilled earlier.>
Yes, this appears to be the same corruption that is affecting the wildlife. With this knowledge, and with your combat expertise, we may have the power to stop this.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.