Revenant of Burning Souls
Revenant of Burning Souls was the sea revenant leader of an abandoned temple named Magistrate's Temple outside of Vol'jin's new base camp. Rexxar, Rokhan, Cairne Bloodhoof, and Chen Stormstout put this spirit to rest.
For centuries, the Revenant of Burning Souls had collected the spirits of those who fell in battle against him. Their energy and life were stored within the Necklace of Burning Souls as a trophy of his numerous triumphs.
- 2800/4000/5600 HP (+119% more than a regular Deeplord Revenant)
- 1000 MP (+100% more than a regular Deeplord Revenant)
- 203-260 chaos melee damage (+217% more than a regular Deeplord Revenant)
- 15 heavy armor (+650% more than a regular Deeplord Revenant)
- Firebolt (damages and stuns target)
- Flame Strike (area-of-effect damage over time)
Note: Revenant of Burning Souls is being compared to Deeplord Revenant which is the most powerful non-unique type of revenant.