Revenge for the Vargul
80 (Requires 77)
, , , , or Illska's Greatcloak
- Thane Illskar slain
I've been praying to The Lady of the Sword for one to come and strike down my enemy. Thane Illska must pay for what he did to me!
The thane and his champions can be found below in The Circle of Suffering. Challenge him on my behalf. Defeat him.
Make him know the suffering that I know!
I sense that you haven't yet defeated Thane Illska. Does something stay your hand?
Thank you, <class>... thank you!
You've given me the satisfaction of knowing that the coward who made me into this will rot for all eternity as surely I will.
Now leave before I lose control of myself and cut you down.
Turn around and head southwest, run down the stairs, then head further southwest to the Circle.
- Thane Illskar yells: Bethod's Sword?!! Very well, <race>, I accept your challenge. But first, you must best my champions. Volgur! Squash this insect!
- Thane Illskar yells: Brita, create a pincushion of this puny <class>!
- Thane Illskar yells: You may have defeated my champions, <class>. I am something else entirely.
- Thane Illskar yells: Pray to your gods for a quick death.
- Val'kyr Arbiter yells: Thane Illskar, you were challenged to honorable combat and failed.
- Val'kyr Arbiter yells: You have been found wanting and are judged accordingly. Now rise, Thane Illskar the Damned!
- Thane Illskar the Damned yells: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!