110 (Requires 110)
+25 The Nightfallen
- Find Margaux
<Sylverin regards you uneasily.>
I was meant to meet you and Margaux here so I could escort you from the Vineyard.
My mistress Margaux is never late. I fear that something terrible may have happened.
Please find her and make sure she is well.
- A cutscene is triggered and the camera brought outside to the northwest, where an order is given.
- Overseer Durant says: Seize her!
- Margaux, in the center of the area, is detained by an armed Vineyard Warden. In front of her is Overseer Durant, flanked by two other wardens in stiff salute, standing in front of the bridge. Various Vineyard Laborers and Vineyard Attendants ring the area, apparently causing a commotion with protests and worried confusion.
- Overseer Durant yells: Silence!
- Taking a step forward toward Margaux, Durant barks his command and casts some sort of shield spell over the area, and the vineyard staff stop.
- Overseer Durant says: By order of the Grand Magistrix, you are hereby charged with sedition. You undermine my authority and must pay the price.
- Margaux is angry and scared, but protests to defend herself.
- Margaux says: I did what I thought was-
- Overseer Durant says: I will hear no more. The sentence is death. Proceed.
- The flanking wardens both fire off an arcane spell that kills Margaux on the spot. The horrified staff cower and some can be heard crying. Durant ignores this and immediately issues orders to his guards.
- Overseer Durant says: Bring the Vineyards to heel. I will tolerate no more insubordination.
- Durant turns and walks for the bridge, while the flanking wardens turn to him and salute as he passes.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.