Revive Pet is a level 1 hunter ability, used to resurrect a pet that has died. After the hunter has learned , the two abilities will share a button, transforming based on whether the hunter's current pet is alive or not. They can still be called individually by macros.
This ability can be cast in combat.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): and Revive Pet now share the same button and changes based on the condition of the Hunter's pet.
- Hotfix (2013-12-11): "Revive Pet now has a casting time of 2 seconds (down from 4 seconds)."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer requires the Hunter to have line of sight to their pet.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now has a cast time of 4 seconds, down from 6 seconds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now causes the pet to be healed to 100% when revived, up from 15%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Mana cost has been removed.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate the pet returns with a percentage of its base health. It will not get an increased percentage of the bonus health it receives from a percentage of its master's stamina.