7 (Requires 1)
+250 Shang Xi's Academy
Burn 5 Defaced Scrolls of Wisdom.
- Defaced Scrolls of Wisdom burned (5)
<name>, we must help Elder Shaopai. There are few more deserving of our kindness.
On the way here, you surely noticed the scrolls of wisdom hanging in the grotto to the south. The hozen have defiled many of them, and sadly, they are not recoverable. We will deal with the problem directly - burn the defiled scrolls. Wipe the hozen writings away entirely.
Do not worry for Elder Shaopai. The people shall come together and help him rewrite the wisdoms in time. I shall see to that.
Elder Shaopai has long been responsible for documenting the great wisdoms of our people and hanging them for all to see. What amazes me is his fortitude in the light of the great sacrilege these hozen are committing. Many years of work destroyed, and yet he remains calm.
I must admit, that is a quality that I do not possess.
You're a good <man/woman>, <name>. You have proven that again and again, and I am glad to stand beside you.
Head south to the Ridge of Laughing Winds. Defaced Scrolls of Wisdom are hanging from the rocks dotting the valley. Interact with them to burn them. Abandoned Stone Blocks litter the field, so collect them two at a time. Kill Fe-Feng Wisemen to collect Paint Soaked Brushes. After hitting all three quotas, head back to turn in.
The hozen "wisdom":
- "Wet fur not fun to sleep on."
- "Mouth only hole that banana go in."
- "Don't throw banana peel where going to walk."
- "Firecracker for throwing, banana for eating."
- "Don't put own tail when there are other tails to pull."
- "Don't roll in own poo unless want to smell like poo all day."
- "Peel banana first, eat second."
- "Poo not good to eat, but very good to throw."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.