We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Rexxar (alternate universe)
- For the character from the main universe, see Rexxar.
|Race(s)||Ogre / orc (half-breed)|
|Level||94 - 100|
|Health||6,322,600 - 19,570,800|
|Location||Gorgrond; Shadowmoon Valley|
|Companion(s)||Various animal companions|
In Gorgrond he shows up to fight the Iron Horde in Sulfur Basin. He and Nisha were divided and the orcs captured the raven. After an adventurer tried to release Nisha from the Iron Horde chains, was caught by a gronn. Rexxar jumped on the gronn, killed it and started tending to Nisha's wounds. He returned with her to his camp and caught a Laughing Skull orc - Bony Xuk / draenei - Rangari Erdanii. After the adventurer vouched for the orc / draenei Rexxar ordered to eliminate the Iron Horde threat. After Nisha is healed he assists the adventurers in discovering the Iron Horde and goren's true cause of attacks - finding artifacts that can subjugate magnaron. Eventually the half orc and adventurer stops the Iron Horde by killing Captain Brak and taking . Rexxar and Nisha are ultimately seen helping Draka / Yrel against Goc and Commander Gar in the Iron Approach. Rexxar is seen in Highpass / Beastwatch admiring the commander's combat and calls him a friend.
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
- Cleave — Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Knock Away — Inflicts weapon damage to an enemy and knocks it back.
- Puncture — Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Sundering Cleave — Hacks at the armor of an enemy and its nearby allies, affecting up to 3 targets. A target's armor is reduced per Sunder Armor. Can be applied up to 5 times. Lasts 30 sec.
- Thrash — Gives the caster 2 extra attacks.
As his title of beastmaster suggests, Rexxar is a master of the wild and has befriended many creatures in his travels. He has been known to call upon his animal friends when needed, such as:
- Haratha (wolf) - Alive
- Nisha (dread raven) - Alive
- Spirit (hawk) - Alive
- Puffer (boar) - Alive
- Keepers (rat) - Alive
- Budgy (clefthoof) - Alive
- Visha, Qisha, Latisha - Deceased
- Main article: We Have Company#Notes
- Main article: Cauterizing Wounds#Notes
- Main article: Is This One of Yours?#Progress
- Main article: A Great Escape#Notes
- Main article: Chains of Iron#Notes
- By fang and claw.
- I hear the call of the wild.
- My quarry nears.
- Need something tracked?
- The hunt begins.
- I, uh... I hunt alone.
- Really, stop that.
- That does it! I will hunt you down!
- For the Horde.
- Good hunting.
- Let the hunt begin.
- On the prowl.
- So be it.
- Breakers' Crown
- You saved my Nisha.
- In turn, I will assist you in cleansing this canyon of Iron Horde.
- Rexxar is the only mok'nathal to make an appearance in Warlords of Draenor. However, the clan must exist somewhere in order for Rexxar to exist.
- Since the alternate Rexxar uses the same model as his main universe counterpart, his armor used to have Horde symbols, creating an inconsistency as he is not part of the Horde in the alternate universe. This was fixed with his model update in patch 8.0.1.
- However, 8.0.1 also gave him the same on-click quotes as the main universe Rexxar, which have him say "For the Horde" as a farewell quote.
- The designer who created the alternate Rexxar's pets was inspired to do so by the Hearthstone card Animal Companion, a hunter spell which summons one of the main universe Rexxar's pets (chosen at random from Huffer, Leokk, and Misha) as a minion. The designer told then-Hearthstone Game Director Ben Brode that if the Hearthstone team ever wanted to make an upgraded Animal Companion with different minions, they could use some of the pets he created for the alternate Rexxar. Brode was amused and later cited this as an example of the close relationship between the World of Warcraft and Hearthstone teams, with World of Warcraft developers creating things hoping they'll be made into Hearthstone cards while the Hearthstone developers design new characters hoping they'll be put into World of Warcraft.
- Rexxar is voiced by Matthew Mercer.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Model updated. Now uses the same on-click quotes as the main universe Rexxar.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
- ^ Philip Kollar 2017-01-27. Hearthstone’s director on the state of the game, possible nerfs and more. Polygon. Retrieved on 2019-04-11.