Rhinos are a type of large, shaggy, horned beast found in Northrend (primarily the Borean Tundra, Storm Peaks and Sholazar Basin).
At some point, Toby "Mother Goose" Ironbolt captured a rhino on the Borean Tundra. The shaggy beast carries an enormous grudge after being bridled by a gnome.
- Black rhino
As a mount
- Main article: Wooly White Rhino
[Wooly White Rhino] is obtained from a rare loot card in the WoW TCG set Icecrown.
As a hunter pet
- Main article: Clefthoof#As a hunter pet
- Damage had no bonus and now has +5% bonus.
Health had a 10% bonus and now has a +5% bonus.
In the RPG
The rhinoceros, or rhino, is infamous for its bad temper and willingness to charge intruders. They are about 6 to 14 feet long, 3 to 6 feet high at the shoulder, and can weigh up to 6,000 pounds.
When it is harassed or annoyed, a rhinoceros lowers its head and charges. Some druids choose them as their animal companion. They can be summoned by druids as nature's allies.
- Rhinos, when tamed, can get a tickbird to land on their horn. They will stay on the rhino's horn until the pet is desummoned or dies. The bird can be targeted and killed if the hunter decides to, wild rhinos sometimes have these as well, and if your rhino loses the tickbird you can get a new one by going near wild ones or killing a rhino with one, it will fly to your rhino's.
- Rhinos use the same skeleton and animations as kodos and clefthooves.