Ride of the Zandalari
120 (Requires 120)
- Speak with Captain Rez'okun to mobilize the fleet
- Speak with General Rakera to mobilize the army
- Speak with Hexlord Raal to mobilize aerial forces
- Meet Princess Talanji at the Blood Gates
We must tell de fleet, our warriors, and our flyers dat dey must move out and go to Nazmir at once.
I will go aid our forces at de Blood Gate. Here is a list of dose you must speak with to mobilize our forces.
Move as fast as you can, we must stop de Alliance as quickly as possible.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
The Zandalari and Horde are engaging the Alliance. We must move!
- Speaking with Rez'okun
- The captain is speaking with two Horde Ambassadors at the Dazar'alor.
- Got word there be plenty of Azerite out there, waitin' for us. All we gotta do is take it, and dat's up to you.
- If ya get killed, I got dibs on your hat! Ha ha!
- The Kul Tiran fleet is off the coast of Nazmir, get the fleet mobilized and attack them.
- You are kidding me! I cannot get de entire fleet moved out like dis. De most I can do is order de ships dat are not dicked to cahnge course and head to Nazmir.
- Make it so, get every ship you can to Nazmir's coast.
- Speaking with Rakera
- Rakera and Zandalari Warriors are on the bridge on Kingsmouth River.
- <Name>, good to see you. I am in de middle of training exercises, what do you need?
- The Alliance are attacking us in Nazmir, we need your forces to move out and support Princess Talanji.
- General Rakera says: Warriors of Zandalar! De Alliance is attacking us from Nazmir, move out and kill them all!
- The army runs to the Zocalo.
- Speaking with Raal
- Raal, Ata the Winglord, and mounted Zandalari Warriors are at the House of Pa'ku.
- <Name>! Good tos ee you. General Rakera has ordered that we do daily training of our troops to prepare for war.
- Here, we have our finest riders on display.. We were about to begin our training exercises.
- What do you need?
- Alliance forces are attacking us in Nazmir. We need every one of your riders to fly out and stop them.
- Hexlord Raal says: De Alliance thinks they can sneak through Nazmir to ambush us, let us show them just how wrong they are!
- Raal mounts up and fly with the warriors to the north.
Click on Ata the Winglord for a quick transport to Talanji. At the gate, Talanji, Rakera, and Bladeguard Kaja are gathered. Next to them are Riding Raptors. Zandalari Warriors, and Horde Berserkers are fighting against the Alliance ground forces and Siege Tanks. The battlefield is littered with the bodies of the original blood troll enemies as well as of Zandalari Battlesaurs. The player has the Mysterious Fog debuff.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.