(Redirected from Riding crop)
Riding Crop is a craftable trinket which increases a mount's speed.
Riding Crop is crafted by Leatherworkers with a skill level of 350.
- This trinket works on flying as well as land based mounts
- It gives approximately 1.5% more mounted speed than the // combo (and saves two bag spots). This has been tested with visual comparison to other players with varying degrees of speed enhancing items as well as with speed measuring in-game mods.
- This trinket does NOT stack with other mount-speed increasing items such as . or spells such as
- This trinket does NOT work with any druid flight form.
- Netherwing and Epic flying. is a quest reward that does the same thing as the . The quest requires Honored
- This and similar trinkets are often used with Wardrobe addons for quick equipping when mounting.
- As of Patch 3.0.2 this trinket is only useful for two levels: it requires 69 to use, and does not affect anyone over 70. This item is likely only desirable to level 69 PvP twinks.
- During the Burning Crusade beta tests, the trinket had an on-use effect to increase mounted speed by 25% for 10 seconds.
- The Riding Crop was temporarily available as an artifact in Heroes of the Storm.
- A riding crop enchantment briefly existed during the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King beta but was eventually scrapped.