Rik'kal the Dissector
- For the boss encounter, see Paragons of the Klaxxi.
Alive / Killable (WoW)
Rik'kal the Dissector is a level 90 mantid located at Klaxxi'vess. His name comes from his talent of using his knowledge of physiology to better kill his enemies. Rik'kal's character seems to be based on the "mad scientist" archetype.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Paragons of the Klaxxi||??|
- Conversation with Skeer the Bloodseeker
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Bloodseeker, your regenerative powers fascinate me. I wonder if you would consent to a few tests.
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: What kind of tests?
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Just a little cellular trauma induction, maybe a few tissue samples, a session of micro-sonic deep gene-probing. Nothing terribly invasive!
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: What was that last part?
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Tissue samples?
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: After that.
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Nothing terribly invasive?
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: We are done talking.
- Conversation with Kaz'tik the Manipulator
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: That is quite an impressive beast you have there, Manipulator. Very intriguing.
- Kaz'tik the Manipulator says: No.
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: All those years in stasis followed by sudden, rapid growth.
- Kaz'tik the Manipulator says: Do not even ask.
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: I am just saying... I bet his genes tell quite a story...
- Kaz'tik the Manipulator says: And I am just saying, Dissector, that you do not appear to possess any resistance to sonic manipulation.
- Kaz'tik the Manipulator says: How would you like to suddenly become "intrigued" by your own thorax? I bet your skilled hands could perform a self-vivisection in mere seconds if they were properly compelled.
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Point taken.
- Klaxxi enhancement
- I have coated your weapons with my special mixture, Wakener. You will infect every corpse with a mutagen that... well... you must see the results for yourself.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Main article: Paragons of the Klaxxi#Quotes
Notes and trivia
- Rik'kal possessed the , a lost treasure found in the Dread Wastes.
- Rik'kal is voiced by Steve Blum in Patch 5.4.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.