Ring of Peace
|Ring of Peace|
Ring of Peace is a level 60 monk talent.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now forms a Ring of Peace at the target location for 8 seconds. Enemies that enter will be ejected from the ring.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now causes enemies in the ring to be knocked out instead of becoming incapacitated.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Now incapacitates all enemies for 5 seconds (up from 3 seconds).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer Silences or Disarms enemies. It now incapacitates targets in the area for 3 seconds, or until the target takes damage. The ability now shares Diminishing Returns with all other Mesmerize effects.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Has a new visual effect that properly depicts its area-of-effect, and now disarms both enemies and those attacking allies within the Ring of Peace's area-of-effect for 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds); the silence effect for casting spells remains unchanged at 3 seconds.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Redesigned. The ability forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, instantly disarming and silencing enemies within the area-of-effect for 3 seconds. Enemies that use abilities other than auto-attacks or cast spells on allies within the Ring of Peace will be disarmed and silenced for 3 seconds. Disarm and silence effects are subject to diminishing returns.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.