Rise of the Zandalari trailer
The Rise of the Zandalari trailer is the official trailer for World of Warcraft Patch 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari. The trailer shows the meeting of various troll tribes and their chieftains some time after the Shattering of Azeroth. The meeting is held by a mysterious prophet called Zul.
|Major||Supporting||Minor & Mentioned|
- Our kind faces extinction. Trolls once ruled the mightiest empire this world has ever seen. Yet look at you now. Zul'drak has already fallen to the Scourge. Its gods consumed as death descended on its people. Zul'Farrak! Once the shining jewel of Tanaris is now nothing but a wasteland. Divided you are weak, but we Zandalari can offer you a future undreamed of. Jin'do of the Gurubashi, would you see the greatness of Zul'Gurub restored? Join us and the Zandalari will make it so. Daakara of the Amani, summon your followers to Zul'Aman. Together, we will make Zul'jin's murderers weep for mercy. Brothers, hear us now! We Zandalari have returned to reclaim the former glory of our people. To see trolls retake the lands that are rightfully ours! And to crush any foolish enough to stand in our way. From the wreckage of the Cataclysm, the troll empire will rise again! Zul:
- Trolls cheer, Vol'jin walks away.
- Darkspear, you would turn your back on your own people? Zul: Vol'jin of the
- Horde is my people. If it be war you bring, then I stand against you. Vol'jin: Da
- Vol'jin leaves.
- Zul: So be it, Darkspear! But against the powers we will soon unleash, none shall stand for long.
- An image of Hakkar appears and roars.
- While not clearly seen, a silhouette of a female troll accompanying Vol'jin looks like Zen'tabra and one of the male looks like Legati.