Rite of Blood
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+150 Highmountain Tribe
Complete the Rite of Blood.
- Approach Navarrogg to Begin the Ritual
- Final Challenge Completed
Before we allow you to move freely within our territory, you must complete the Rite of Blood, which you have already begun. If you succeed--and I doubt you will--talk to me.
Enter the depths of the cave. Defeat whatever foe appears and return to me.
Thank you for saving me. I hope now we can trust each other. We must if we are to defeat these Feltotem.
- Torok Bloodtotem says: Does such weakness pass as strength where you come from, <name>?
Upon entering the main chamber with Oakin:
- Oakin Ironbull says: Something about this doesn't seem right.
Keep heading further inward across the stone bridge.
- Bloodtotem Warmonger says: Ha! You're the one they sent? Good luck...
- Oakin Ironbull says: I've got a bad feeling about this.
Navarrogg is being held captive in the center of the bone circle in the southern end of the cave. Upon approach:
- Navarrogg says: Be... careful... this is a... trap...
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: Hahahaha!
- Marakhan yells: More souls! Come and accept your fate!
- Marakhan yells: Die!
- Oakin Ironbull yells: Guuuaaaahhh!
Marakhan then proceeds to attack the player, but Navarrogg begins placing beneficial runes on the floor as well as calling in Stonedark reinforcements.
- Navarrogg says: Hero, use this rune to empower yourself.
Upon killing Marakhan:
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: A cheap trick, calling for reinforcements... You're unworthy of this mountain!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.