Ritual of Doom
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Ritual of Doom|
The Doomguard summoned from the ritual was under the control of the warlock for 15 minutes and despawned after that time had elapsed. Originally, one of the participating players of the Ritual of Doom had to be sacrificed so the Doomguard could appear, and then the demon had to be enslaved or otherwise it would attack the party. The original ritual is closer to the Doomguard that spawned from the proc of Curse of Doom, which needed to be enslaved and would break free from enslavement after a certain amount of time had elapsed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed. Doomguard is now summoned through the spell .
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Should now display the cooldown.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Can now be learned from .
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): The death caused at the completion of the ritual no longer causes durability loss.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Added.