|Level||86 (Requires 85)|
Collect 6 Tortoise Flanks.
We do not have time to wait around for the Admiral to recover.
Sully and I are planning to search for Anduin to the north, but we'll need supplies for our journey.
The lake here is teeming with wildlife, which we have received permission to hunt.
Go and gather some supplies while Sully and I finalize our preparations.
Time is short. Each hour we delay, the White Pawn may move further away.
Where are the supplies I asked for?
- When you get back, three Pearlfin Villagers are looking to the south as the Skyfire arrives above the village. It may or may not despawn once it comes to a halt.
- Pearlfin Villager says: Wh... What is that?!
- Pearlfin Villager says: Is... Is it some sort of giant flying whale?
- Pearlfin Villager says: It is so much larger than any of the Pandaren balloons... Does it belong to the outsiders?
This should be plenty, <name>. Thanks.
- 110000 XP
Pick up before heading out. The first two NPCs are just to the north. Tortoises are in the water. Swimspeed/waterbreathing given by the jinyu helps. The other two are down at the south end of the island.
- The Skyfire spawns above the village. Sky Admiral Rogers flys down in her personal gyrocopter and lands, jumping out to walk to Admiral Taylor.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Admiral! It's good to see that you are okay.
- Admiral Taylor says: Thank you, Catherine. It's good that you're here: With full carrier support we can push north-
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: I'm afraid you'll have to push forward without us.
- Admiral Taylor says: What?
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: I've been ordered back to the main battlegroup to provide carrier escort. The full might of the Alliance navy will arrive in two months' time.
- Admiral Taylor says: What am I supposed to do until then? I've got no men! We don't know where the Horde are, or how many we're dealing with!
- Rogers laughs.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Put on your big-boy pants, Taylor. I will leave the SI:7 officers with you. I suggest a scouting mission.
- Rogers walks back to her gyrocopter and jumps in.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Maybe you can recruit some of the locals. I'll leave the situation here in your capable hands.
- Though reluctant, Taylor accepts the situation.
- Admiral Taylor says: Yes, Admiral.
- Rogers flies back up to the Skyfire. Taylor salutes.
- Admiral Taylor says: Godspeed.
- Admiral Taylor says: "Improvise." Humph.
- The Skyfire begins pulling away, departing in a northerly direction.
- Admiral Taylor says: Nightwind! Take your men and scout the interior. Look for a Horde presence. And find Prince Anduin!
- Rell Nightwind says: If there's any sign of Anduin, we'll find it.
- Bold Karasshi says: Wait! Even though we are not friends, you should not go into unfamiliar territory alone.
- Bold Karasshi says: I will send my brother to go with you.
- Little Lu says: Hmmm, you want... me?
- Bold Karasshi says: Please bring him back safely. He is young, but clever. He can help you find your way.
- Rell Nightwind says: I swear I will keep him safe. We will return as soon as we can.
- Rell lowers his voice to a whisper.
- Rell Nightwind whispers: Make friends with the jinyu. We may need them before this mission is over, and that's an order.
- Rell and Sully take off.
- Little Lu says: Very well. Let us proceed.
- Little Lu takes off after them.
The Skyfire that shows up here is merely a hollow graphic; if you can fly, there is nothing to actually land on.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.