VP of Game Design
Rob Pardo (alias EnoYls) was the Chief Creative Officer at Blizzard Entertainment, and Executive Producer for Hearthstone. He was also a co-producer on the 2016 Warcraft film. Prior to his position at Blizzard, he was a producer at Interplay. He holds a degree from the University of California at Irvine.
On July 3rd, 2014, Pardo announced that he would be leaving Blizzard, after 17 years with the company. In September 2016 Pardo was revealed as cofounder and Chief Executive of the new Bonfire Studios, alongside other ex-Blizzard personnel including former Vice President of Art & Cinematic Development Nick Carpenter.
- Pardo is the namesake of Tracker Pardo, a Night Elf hunter ally in the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game.
- There is a Enoyls Engineering, Inc. shop in Stratholme. There is also a Legacy of Steel - Fine Weaponry shop named after his former guild.
- ^ Game Industry Legends: Rob Pardo. Retrieved on 2013-12-10.
- ^ http://deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-china-advance-ticket-sales-record-legendary-wanda-furious-7-box-office-preview-1201767728/
- ^ Bonfire Studios: About Us
- ^ New York Times - A New Phase for World of Warcraft’s Lead Designer: His Own Start-Up (2016-09-12).