Map of the Hall of Shadows.
The Hall of Shadows is the headquarters of a clandestine organization known as the Uncrowned, serving as the Order Hall for rogues. It is located in the southwestern section of the Underbelly, where the Cantrips & Crows tavern is found. Even so, the Hall of Shadows cannot be entered from the rest of the Underbelly, instead, its entrances are located in a number of stores around Dalaran: Glorious Goods, Tanks for Everything, and in One More Glass. The exit pipe leading to the outside of Dalaran can also be used to enter it, albeit only rogues can enter into the Hall.
Please add any available information to this section.
At each shop that have an entrance to Hall of Shadows, a raven can be seen on the sign.
- At the entrance to Hall of Shadows are 10 Armor racks that will show head and shoulders of the tier sets the player have fully unlocked, currently only the appearance of tier 1 to 10 (tier 2.5 takes the place of tier 3) is available.
- The full set need to be unlocked (8 pieces for Tier 1,Tier 2 and Tier 6. 5 Pieces for Tier 2.5 to Tier 10)
- For Set with multiple Difficulties, Normal or 10 Man set will unlock the appearance.
- Madam Gosu <Black Market Liaison> is available and lets the player access the Black Market.
- Griftah is able to <Fence your loot>, but unlike when summoned with [Secretive Whistle], his stock consists of the same items found in Shattrath City.
- The Halls of Shadow is, in fact, the southwestern section of the original Underbelly from the Wrath of the Lich King version of Dalaran, as evidenced by the exit pipe and extremely similar layout.
- When trying to enter the Hall of Shadows by the exit pipe as a non-rogue, a message will warn you of a foreboding presence watching you. If you persist in trying to enter, you will swiftly be sapped and transported to an inn of Dalaran. If flying, a raven will carry you away. The deceased Unwary Adventurers inside the Hall presumably had less luck.
- The majority of guards in the Hall will be the same race as the player.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-03-03): "Players are now able to send messages to General and Trade chat while inside the Paladin and Rogue class halls."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.