- Main article: Conclave of Wind
|Title||<Lord of the East Wind>|
|Location||Throne of the Four Winds|
Rohash is a mighty djinn that commands the winds of the East.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- Slicing Gale — Cast instead of melee-ing. Fierce winds slice through a random enemy target, dealing 11875 to 13125 Nature damage, increasing Nature damage they receive by 5% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Wind Blast — Spins slowly around the platform, blasting the area in front of the caster every second. Any enemies caught within this area are dealt 9500 to 10500 Nature damage and knocked back 200 yards. Lasts 10 sec.
- Tornado — Summons 3 tornados nearby. These tornados move around the area randomly, dealing 38000 to 42000 Nature damage to any enemies that get within 10 yards of them, knocking them back.
- Hurricane — (Full energy) Creates a huge vortex of wind, catching all nearby enemies and launching them into the air. Anyone caught by the vortex will take 2500 Nature damage per second for 15 sec. At the end of this effect, affected targets will be dropped out of the air, resulting in additional falling damage.
- As I am the strongest wind, it shall be I that tears the invaders apart!
- Full power reached
- The power of our winds, UNLEASHED!
- No one on Platform
- Why do you flee, mortals? There is nowhere you can run or hide here!
- Killing a player
- Blown away!
- Mere dust...
- Low energy
- The intruders stand fast, brothers. I cannot break them. Allow me a brief respite to strengthen my winds.
It is unknown how Rohash and the others survived since the death in elemental planes for elementals should be final. It is possible that djinns are an exception to this or that they were not killed but they just feigned death (as some mobs in the Vortex Pinnacle do). Alternatively, developers may have just forgotten about this fact and reused them again.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.