Rok'nah Hags are Forsaken located in Theramore in the Alliance version of the Theramore's Fall scenario.
Spells and abilities
- Arcane Blast 30 yd range — Blasts the target with energy, dealing Arcane damage. Each time you cast Arcane Blast, the damage of all Arcane spells is increased by 50% and mana cost of Arcane Blast is increased by 100%. Effect stacks up to 4 times and lasts 15 sec or until any Arcane damage spell except Arcane Blast is cast.
- Arcane Charge — An arcane charge, generated by Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles, and Arcane Explosion, and consumed by Arcane Barrage and Evocation.
- Arcane Explosion — Sends out a blast wave of magic, inflicting Arcane damage to nearby enemies. 1.5 sec cast.
- Arcane Haste — Increases the casting speed of nearby friends by 15% and spell damage by 120 for 5 sec.
- Arcane Missiles 30 yd range — Launches magical missiles at an enemy, inflicting Arcane damage. Instant.
- Aura of Arcane Haste — Increases the casting speed of caster by 15% and spell damage by 150 for 1 min.
- Blink — Teleports the caster 20 yd. forward unless something is in the way. Also frees the caster from any bonds.
- Polymorph 30 yd range — Transforms an enemy into a sheep, forcing it to wander around for up to 6 sec. While wandering, the sheep cannot attack or cast spells. Any damage will transform the target back into its normal form. Only one target can be polymorphed at a time. Only works on beasts, dragons, giants, humanoids, and critters. 2 sec cast.
- Slow 30 yd range — Increases the time between an enemy's attacks by 25%, casting time increased by 25% and slows its movement by 25% for 6 sec. Instant.