|Title||<Deputy Mayor of Darkshire>|
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Council of Darkshire|
The End of All Things
- Lord Ebonlocke
A number of townsfolk are complaining about someone nailing disturbing letters to their doors in the middle of the nights, but no one has been able to identify the curprit. I have included one of these letters for your review.
- The master calls, echoing death and destruction across the globe.
- The earth bellows, fissures devouring the weak and the strong alike.
- The wind howls, snatching up bodies like leaves in the breeze.
- The water screams, shearing coastlines with the ease of scythe through grain.
- The fire roars, turning plains and forests to charcoal and ash.
- The Twilight's Hammer descends, and all of Azeroth will hear its knell.
- Add your Voice to our glorious chorus,
- For its the song that will end the world.
I fear that this "Twilight's Hammer" may be trying to play off the fear caused by recent reports from Stormwind, Lakeshire, and Westfall. I have already placed the Night Watch on high alert and will update you with any further new as I hear it.
- Role Dreuger
- He is the only councilman not to be present during the Veiled Hand takeover of Darkshire.
He may be related to Baron Rafe Dreuger in some way.