Roll (monk ability)
Roll is a monk ability available at level 5, which allows you to roll a short distance.
- Not affected by the global cooldown.
- Has 2 charges which each takes 20 sec. to recharge.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-09-08): "(In progress) Players should no longer be stopped abruptly when executing uncontrolled movement spells such as Roll, Fel Rush, and Flying Serpent Kick."
- Hotfix (2016-08-12): "Fixed a bug that caused movements such as Roll or Fel Rush to sometimes stop before reaching their intended distance."
- Hotfix (2015-06-29): "Fixed several issues that made Roll and Chi Torpedo work inconsistently. The abilities should now always travel a consistent distance, be unaffected by snare effects, and reach the destination faster with increased stacking movement speed."
- Hotfix (2013-10-02): "Roll should now work while under the effects of Scuttler's Shell."
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "Casting Roll while accepting an Arena queue will no longer prevent the monk from taking actions once within the arena."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.