Rolling Thunder (quest)
110 (Requires 110)
- Brew delivered
- Brewer Almai says: One of our patrols has been trapped behind this stampede! We must bring them Storm Brew to restore their spirits But how...
Oh, am I glad ta see ya! Our brothers and sisters're fightin' down tha ramp, but they're out of brew!
These confounded beasts are stampedin' through, so we cannae roll the barrels down without someone...
That gives me an idea...
What's the plan?
Simple! Ye ride down on tha barrel.
With yer fancy foorwork ye can dodge tha stampede an' deliver the brew! As me master always said: 'If ye can dodge a horse on a barrel, ye can dodge a punch.'
Me trainin' was... exotic. Look, just hop on tha barrel, keep rollin' till ye reach the patrol, an[sic] watch out for the horses on the way down!
What's causing the stampede, anyway?
Do I look like a warlock to ye? I haven't the foggiest clue why. Maybe this is some sort o' seasonal stampede, where the dreadsteeds are a-runnin for a migration, or matin' season, or runnin' from somethin'...
Or maybe they're just runnin' through here to stop us from easily deliverin' our brew!
- Weary Brewmaster says: Ahhh! Fresh, cool brew!
- Weary Brewmaster says: We might not have been able to hold out much longer. Many thanks!
- Weary Brewmaster says: We might not have been able to hold out much longer. Many thanks, <class>.
- Weary Brewmaster says: This brew is especially frothy. It will be just the refreshment I need.
- Brewer Almai says: Good work! Our troops should be able to stay in the fight until the stampede has finished.
- +75 reputation with Armies of Legionfall
- Having your Barrel of Storm Brew delivered with full health is the objective of .
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.