Romp in the Swamp
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Alliance attacks repelled in Nazmir (4)
- Get to the aircraft carrier
- Pozzik's Experimental Bomber ridden
- Obliterate Alliance army
- Find the Alliance flagship nearby
- Captain Beamwind slain
Alliance armies are landing on the shores of Nazmir. Drive them back to the sea. Zandalar is ours!
You will also receive:
Thank you, <name>. We cannot allow anyone to take dis land from us.
Not de blood trolls. Not de Alliance. Not any outsiders.
Dis land belong to de Zandalari... and de Horde. Forever.
- Eligible mobs are: 7th Legion Swamprollers, 7th Legion Gyrocopters, 7th Legion Mechanostriders, 7th Legion Arcanists, 7th Legion Stalwarts, 7th Legion Laborers, and Baron Cloudsnipe.
- The rocket to take you to the aircraft carrier is located at the Gloomwater Span.
- On accept
- High Warlord Cromush says: It's likely that the Alliance will fall victim to the blood trolls, but I want to ensure their demise. Cut them down wherever you find them.
- Repel 4 Alliance attacks
- High Warlord Cromush says: Good work, soldier! Now meet up with Rokhan to deliver the crushing blow!
- Ride the rocket
- Unpaid Rocket Intern says: Alright, the safety protocols are-- Oops!
- Unpaid Rocket Intern yells: Hold on tight!
- After a bit of an interesting ride, the adventurer arrives on the aircraft carrier.
- Pozzik says: This'll put that buffoon Fizzle in his place...
- Pozzik says: Thinks he can tell me how to improve an engine...
- Pozzik spits on the deck of the ship.
- Ride the bomber
- Pozzik yells: Welcome aboard! And hold on tight... We're gonna have to break some speed records to get off this runway.
- Pozzik says: Phew... I never doubted this tough hunk of boom!
- Pozzik says: The mission site ain't far away. Alliance is hauling in an army the size of Gallywix's chin.
- Pozzik says: Not sure why they want that piece of cursed coast so bad, but it saves us the costs of shipping this bad boy over to Kul Tiras.
- Pozzik says: Speaking of which, give the weapons a try. This is the perfect bomber-dogfighter-food-shipping-container combo!
- Pozzik says: We're almost there.... You ready to prove to potential investors that this thing can hold her own on the battlefield?
- Pozzik yells: The controls are all yours!
- Pozzik yells: I'm gonna give those gnomes a fistful of boom!
- 7th Legion Gyrocopter says: Pozzik got me... the goblin... got me!
- 7th Legion Mechanostrider says: That bomb... drops bombs!
- Encounter the baron
- Pozzik yells: Ah scrap, it's the baron! Move, move, move!
- Pozzik yells: This guy's downed more goblin pilots than the rest of the Alliance squadrons combined!
- Undeterred, the adventurer guns down the baron's gyrocopter.
- Baron Cloudsnipe says: Curse you, Pozzik!
- Alliance army obliterated
- Rokhan says: Da spirits be sayin' a big shot from da Alliance be hidin' somewhere in here. Show dem dat da Horde can reach dem, no matter where dey be.
- Flagship found
- Pozzik yells: This baby's comin' loose at the bolts! I'll fix 'er up while you take out the captain.
- Captain Beamwind
- Captain Beamwind says: Rebellious winds of Zandalar, heed my call!
- Captain Beamwind says: Fickle, finicky gusts of bluffs... You've doomed me...
- Rokhan says: If dat don't convince da Alliance to leave Nazmir for good, I be tinkin' nothin' will.
- The adventurer heads back to Pozzik's Experimental Bomber.
- Pozzik yells: Let's leave some scorch marks!
- Pozzik yells: Eat smoke, Fizzle!
- Pozzik says: Ha ha ha!
- Pozzik says: What a rush! <Name>, that was more fun than any of the races back at the ol' speedbarge.
- Pozzik says: Maybe fighting in a war ain't so bad after all...
- Pozzik says: Let those old orcs know they can count on me the next time they need something fast and deadly built, yeah?
- Pozzik says: I'll be seein' ya around, <name>.
- The bomber lands back on the air carrier.
- Pozzik says: Wait'll you see the next version of my bomber, <name>... It's gonna blow your doors off!
- The adventurer takes the nearby Bon Voyage 6000.
- Unpaid Rocket Intern says: Wait! I wasn't finished yet.
- Unpaid Rocket Intern yells: This isn't my fault!
- Another interesting ride later has the adventurer back at the Gloomwater Span.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.