- For Roogug's pre-Warlords of Draenor appearance, see Roogug (Classic).
Roogug is a quilboar in Razorfen Kraul.
Quilboar society regards the reading of stones and crystals as the highest form of shamanism. Roogug served the Quilboar people for many years, quietly honing his divinative arts. He now serves the Quilboar as the overseer of all geomancers and has amassed a powerful array of crystals with which to dispose of weaker foes. It is only a matter of time before these mystics overrun the Southern Barrens.
- Bloodlust — Under 75% health, Roogug will periodically go into a blood frenzy, increasing all allies damage dealt by 100% and haste by 50%. This effect stacks.
- Woven Elements — Creates a whirling torrent of Fire, Nature, and Frost magic that strikes a target for high Elemental damage.
- Crystalfire Totem — Summons a totem of crystalline origin that periodically lobs gouts of energy at nearby locations, inflicting Firestorm damage to all enemies within 0 yards and knocks them back.
- Solarshard Totem — Summons a totem of crystalline origin that periodically creates a pillar of blinding light at nearby locations, silencing all targets within 2 yards.
- Blood-Branded Razorfen
- Bleak Strike — Readies a massive attack that strikes the ground after a short delay, inflicting Physical damage.
- Razorfen Huntmaster
- Poisoned Arrow Volley — Shoots poisoned arrows at enemies inflicting Nature damage, then additional Nature damage every 2 sec. for 8 sec.
- Razorfen Beast Stalker
- Wing Clip — Inflicts Physical damage and slows movement speed by 40%. Costs 60 Energy.
- Fan of Knives — Releases a spray of knives at all enemies within 5 yards, inflicting Physical damage.
- The crystals speak to me. Today brings victory.
- By Agamaggan, I will END you!
- Crystalfire Totem
- Blood of Agamaggan, burn them!
- Solarshard Totem
- Shards of earth, blind them!
- Great Boar, grant me strength!
- Killed a player
- The stones spoke of your demise.
- I join... the earth...