Round 2: Clever Ashyo & Ken-Ken
90 (Requires 90)
+250 August Celestials
Defeat Clever Ashyo and Ken-Ken.
You may know your next challengers. They were arguing fiercely when they arrived, so I have charged them with fighting side by side.
This will teach them the strength of friendship, and possibly entertain me in the process.
Do not be gentle, they need to learn to work together.
(Clever Ashyo & Ken-Ken: "These two traveling companions continue to harass each other.")
Strength can come from an ally as much as from one's self.
Pity that those two did not learn their lesson yet. No matter. In time I am sure they will come to see wisdom.
In the meantime, congratulations on your victory.
- 236000 XP
- +250 reputation with August Celestials
- Summon Healing Sphere — You form a Healing Sphere out of healing mists at the target location. If allies walk through it, they are healed for 1. Maximum of 1 Healing Spheres can be active by the Monk at any given time. 2 sec cast. The spheres have ~20,000 health and can be destroyed via direct-damage attacks only.
- Water Spout 40 yd range — Creates a powerful spout of water beneath the target, dealing Frost damage and knocking them high into the air.
- Ken-Ken Rampage — Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 10 sec. and inflicts 110% wapon damage. Channeled. Hits ~20,000 Physical, allies and enemies alike.
Speak with either:
- Xuen yells: 3... 2... 1... FIGHT!
- Clever Ashyo says: Now, Ken-Ken! Like we planned!
- Ken-Ken says: Pha! Ken-Ken doesn't need a jinyu to win.
If Ken-Ken casts his whirlwind attack, get out of the way but otherwise don't interrupt him. He will stay out of the fight for ten seconds, damaging himself and possibly Ashyo if their paths cross. Ashyo's healing spheres can be popped, but Ken-Ken won't typically run through them. Get out of the water spouts, though. Otherwise, this fight is merely a function of kiting, as the specials each unit has can easily be avoided.
- Clever Ashyo says: Well... done... champions.
- Ken Ken says: Ken-Ken... surrenders!
- Xuen yells: VICTORY!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.